About Model B
Model B is an award-winning digital agency that helps bring to life ideas, businesses, and causes. Our company is built to help organizations manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We’re digital outreach experts with the full toolkit: in-house creative, web development, and technology-enhanced advertising. Our deep knowledge of marketing and its constant expansion into the tech world allows us to be at the forefront of trends, helping the companies we work with remain a fresh presence among their target demographics.
Our approach to digital marketing, the tools we use, and how we connect them to our advertising environment/processes allow our clients to gain the furthest reach with their ad dollars. We’ve put people, companies, and associations into the spotlight, changed the course of legislation, and grown massive followings for our clients.
Our team consists of diverse perspectives and unique thoughts that contribute to our ability to provide well-rounded guidance on scaling and growing ideas, businesses, and causes. Our managing partners have thrived on the American Dream, and strongly believe that through Model B we can make the dream a reality for entrepreneurs and advocates who are as relentless in their pursuit of success as we are. We believe our success in digital marketing is due to the voice each person on our team brings to the company.
About the Position
We have an immediate opening for a Client Director to join our Client Management team. The Client Director leverages deep business, industry and digital product knowledge to partner with our priority clients to ensure they see and receive business value and return from their investment with Model B, and ultimately achieve their campaign objectives. Client Directors are aligned at the key stakeholder level, building and fostering strong relationships to help customers progress on their digital journey.
The Client Director is responsible for developing and presenting strategic marketing recommendations for a range of our top tier, priority clients and overseeing our Client Managers and their respective client portfolios. This role is a busy one while ensuring quality is never compromised. The Client Directors are the foundation for smart digital campaigns and building a base of loyal clients. The ability to think beyond a project is also important, as Client Directors must establish where any plan will take a client.
- Understand clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and their objectives
- Produce cohesive and intelligent digital strategies for our clients
- Ideate and design creative approaches with other members of the Model B team
- Lead brands to their objectives and align resources internally to ensure optimal campaign performance and delivery
- Anticipate potential challenges and devise ways to rectify them
- Deliver campaign strategies, progress reports and ongoing recommendations to improve outcomes through weekly and quarterly client meetings.
- Grow your assigned portfolio of clients by up-selling and cross-selling
- Lead a team of client managers and ensure their book of business grows
- Work with leadership to continually refine and improve internal processes for ongoing process improvement and alignment
- Help establish Model B as an instrumental partner for our clients.
What you should have:
- A proven track record in developing strategic plans that achieve client objectives
- A good knowledge of digital media and how strategic planning, creative and targeting influences it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable
- The drive to be successful and perform well in all aspects of your strategic work
- The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience with data visualization tools and strong analytical skills
- A knack for building relationships and connecting with people
- Digital agency experience is a must
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and collaborative work environment
- Ability to work remote
- Bonus program
- Flexible time-off policies
- Medical/dental/vision insurance