© Copyright 2021. Model B, All Rights Reserved.
Demand Generation Manager
Type: Full-Time | Department: Marketing
About Model B
Model B is a pioneering technology company borne out of a full-service advertising agency, providing AI-enhanced Ad Technology and managed service support to brands looking to grow. We exist to empower brand-side marketers in whatever way creates a competitive advantage, whether that’s expediting their ability to in-house, thanks to our SaaS products, or delivering strategic, creative and media support. Promoting transparency and simplicity is at the heart of our One Team + One Tool approach, which drives measurable and consistent impact.
About the Position
We are looking for a Demand Generation phenom to join our team, just as we launch a highly disruptive product that will fundamentally redefine how brand-side marketing teams operate.
You will be responsible for planning and executing impactful, customer-centric, fully integrated marketing programs that drive both long-term brand growth and leads for our sales team. Your timing couldn’t be better, as we’re looking to capitalize on a highly visible launch moment happening within the next several weeks.
Perhaps most importantly, you embody our core values of integrity, innovation and impact.
- Build and execute an optimal marketing strategy that facilitates Model B’s growth
- Define and execute brand awareness, demand generation and lead capture initiatives
- Make real-time, data-driven decisions by closely monitoring results and program KPIs
- Augment our brand new marketing content and collateral, building off of the August re-launch of our website, product demo environment and social channels
- Orchestrate a diverse marketing strategy consisting of digital and social campaigns, email campaigns, events (hosted & sponsored), ABM efforts, ongoing thought leadership, PR, SEO and sales enablement
- Author a content marketing strategy that will drive significant YOY growth; work with technical and business teams to define content needs/gaps and own the ed cal
- Maximize the value of our tech stack, inclusive of Hubspot, ZoomInfo, etc
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree preferable
- 3-5+ years of direct marketing experience, ideally in B2B
- Deep experience with email, social media and digital
- Consistent record of driving ROI, customer acquisition, and deep executive engagements through creative marketing programs
- Experience working end-to-end across a multitude of marketing tools (Hubspot a major plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and work both independently and collaboratively
- Advanced skills and experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Highly-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for excellence
- Excitement over joining a category redefining company in a role with endless growth potential
The good stuff:
- Join an awesome company entering a hyper-growth phase
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Bonus program
- Profit-sharing program
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Company paid professional development
- Flexible paid vacations
- Medical/dental/vision insurance