About Model B
Model B is an award-winning digital agency that helps bring to life ideas, businesses, and causes. Our company is built to help organizations manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We’re digital outreach experts with the full toolkit: in-house creative, web development, and technology-enhanced advertising. Our deep knowledge of advertising and its constant expansion into the tech world allows us to be at the forefront of trends, helping the companies we work with remain a fresh presence among their target demographics.
Our approach to digital advertising, the tools we use, and how we connect them to our advertising environment/processes allow our clients to gain the furthest reach with their ad dollars. We’ve put people, companies, and associations into the spotlight, changed the course of legislation, and grown massive followings for our clients.
Our team consists of diverse perspectives and unique thoughts that contribute to our ability to provide well-rounded guidance on scaling and growing ideas, businesses, and causes. Our managing partners have thrived on the American Dream, and strongly believe that through Model B we can make the dream a reality for entrepreneurs and advocates who are as relentless in their pursuit of success as we are. We believe our success in digital marketing is due to the voice each person on our team brings to the company.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Analyst to join our team and growing agency!
As the Digital Analyst you are responsible for the execution, optimization, and analysis of our omni-channel digital marketing campaigns. This includes campaign setup, management, and optimization. This position is fast-paced and may be data intensive, with responsibility for tracking and reporting as well as application of optimization techniques that leverage multiple data points. Diligence and follow-through in working with senior analysts is imperative. The ideal candidate has worked at a digital agency or in house managing paid media for 1 to 3 years and can rapidly learn new advertising platforms.
You should have significant experience with Google Search paid campaigns, as they represent a large portion of the work you will be performing.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients;
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Provide troubleshooting support for issues including, but not limited to, creative specifications, publisher implementation, and reporting discrepancies.
- Present findings and known issues to senior analysts on an as needed basis
Who you are:
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative: You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
What you should have:
- 1-3 years search engine marketing experience and success managing pay-per-click campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
- Google Adwords/Bing Certification
- Skilled in performance marketing, conversion tracking, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices for search engine marketing
- Experience with third party tools to carry out analysis and to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of Paid Media accounts (such as Tableau and other big data tools)
- Proficiency in web analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as in house tools
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or data analytics a plus but not required.
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and collaborative work environment
- Ability to work remote
- Bonus program
- Flexible time-off policies
- Medical/dental/vision insurance