Our company is built to help companies manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Client Coordinator to support our Client Services team in maintaining relationships with our diverse client base at our office in downtown, Washington, DC. The Digital Client Coordinator will support client managers by serving as their project/engagement coordinator, learning how to manage day-to-day tasks, acting as a backup point of contact in place of the client managers where necessary, and working with the heads of our internal departments to ensure that turnaround times and delivery are meeting or exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Our Digital Client Coordinator loves our clients, and thus naturally they love people. Due to our deadline-based business, an attention to detail is imperative. We expect you to help our work shine for our clients, supporting our client managers as they move deliverables through our process, while assisting with communication to/from clients where needed.
What you’ll do:
- Handle daily, incoming client requests from a diverse client base
- Track, manage, and ensure our internal teams and contractors deliver on our clients’ requests using our internally developed project management environment
- Maintain externally visible project management system, Smartsheets
- Be responsive to inbound emails and phone calls from clients, providing them direction and feedback on where we are with their projects
- Support client directors as they apply our marketing products to clients’ needs
- Attend client strategy meetings, document notes, and create outlines and creative briefs for our team to execute
- Review client deliverables developed by our team for quality assurance and complete responsiveness
- Be chipper, cheerful, and a supportive member of our client’s team – in their company and ours
- Build beautiful things all day long – of course
Who you are:
- Confident:You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative:You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Enthusiastic:You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player:You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Coachable:You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
- Organized: You are focused on details and keeping track of everything.
- Eager: You have drive that allows you to get things done.
What you should have:
Our preferred candidate is exceptionally organized, great with relationship management, capable of managing a diverse set of personality types to ensure effective communication internally and externally – experience in digital advertising or marketing is preferred and appreciated, but not necessary.
Additionally, our ideal candidate is driven to task completion, and has a strong entrepreneurial mindset that shows desire to help companies manage and grow in their industry. Some basic experiences that would be helpful are a knowledge of social media, general information about advertising campaigns, and online social media tools. College level education is preferred but not required.
- 1+ years of work experience in a related field is a plus, but not required
- Project management and customer service experience is a plus, but not required
- Exceptional at understanding, unpacking, and managing not-always-fully-cooked client requests
- Great organizational and learning skills, with the ability to manage a wide range of deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team that consist of both internal and external resources
- Comfortable with setting, managing, and delivering on expectations in a fast-paced environment
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment with a rapidly growing company in the digital advertising industry
- Bonus program
- Commission program
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Company paid professional development
- Flexible paid vacations
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with matching