© Copyright 2021. Model B, All Rights Reserved.
Digital Media Manager
Type: Full-Time | Department: Media
About Model B
Model B is a pioneering technology company borne out of a full-service advertising agency, providing AI-enhanced Ad Technology and managed service support to brands looking to grow. We exist to empower brand-side marketers in whatever way creates a competitive advantage, whether that’s expediting their ability to in-house, thanks to our SaaS products, or delivering strategic, creative and media support. Promoting transparency and simplicity is at the heart of our One Team + One Tool approach, which drives measurable and consistent impact.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Media Manager to join our team and growing agency.
As the Digital Media Manager you are responsible for the execution, optimization, and analysis of our omni-channel digital marketing campaigns. This includes media plan development, campaign setup, troubleshooting, campaign optimization, and reporting. Attention to detail, ownership, and teamwork are critical to success. The ideal candidate has worked at a digital agency or in house managing paid media for 1 to 3 years and can rapidly learn new advertising platforms.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with Google Search, as well as experience managing paid ads on major social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc).
- Design, set up, and execute digital campaigns across various digital media platforms
- Execute complex audience targeting and re-targeting strategies
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance to ensure delivery against client KPIs and objectives
- Proactively seek out opportunities and make clear recommendations for optimizations
- Continuously optimize campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Collaborate closely with the Client Success Team – acting as the digital media subject matter expert
- Proactively identify improvements for automating and streamlining internal process
- Collaborate with senior leadership team to improve internal products, practices, processes, data streams
Who you are:
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Data-driven and analytical: You should be filled with intellectual curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information to turn insights into actions that get results.
- Agile, curios & bias for action: We are fast-paced and in continuous learning mode as the market changes and new platforms/ways of working emerge, so being a driven self-starter yet also having the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions is key
- Team Player: Strong collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written) to enable strong and efficient progress within the core internal team, leveraging those partnerships effectively to ensure that client facing interactions are productive, clear, and efficient.
- Efficient: strong operational discipline as ensuring timeliness of deliverables, management of ever-changing budgets and tactical planning shifts are common and core to the work.
- Innovative: Can combine being analytical + creative, with a passion to develop and test new ways to profitably drive value for our clients. To be the best, we operate with an agile, test -> learn -> iterate mindset at all times.
What You Should Have
- 1-3 years experience in hands-on media buying within multiple platforms
- 1-3 years search engine marketing experience and success managing pay-per-click campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Track record of success managing omni-channel campaigns (Search, Social, Programmatic)
- Experience with performance marketing, conversion tracking, and online customer acquisition
- Proficiency in web analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as in house tools
- Experience with third party tools to carry out analysis and to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of Paid Media accounts (such as
- Tableau and other big data tools)
- Foundational SEM knowledge
- Google Adwords/Bing Certification
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or data analytics a plus but not required.
The good stuff:
- Join an awesome company entering a hyper-growth phase
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Bonus program
- Profit-sharing program
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Company paid professional development
- Flexible paid vacations
- Medical/dental/vision insurance