Our company is built to help companies manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early-stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Client Strategist to maintain relationships with our diverse client base at our office in downtown, Washington, DC. The Client Strategist will serve as the day-to-day point of contact for our clients, serving as their primary strategic partner, and work with the heads of our internal departments to ensure that turnaround times and delivery are meeting or exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Our Client Strategists love our clients, and thus naturally they love people. Due to our deadline-based business, attention to detail is imperative. We expect you to be able to help our work shine for our clients, managing their needs from request to delivery, and making sure they’re always in the loop on what we’re building with them.
What you’ll do:
- Handle daily, incoming client requests from a diverse client base
- Develop strategic approach for outreach, advertising, and the digital tactics necessary to accomplish client goals
- Track, manage, and ensure our internal teams and contractors deliver on our clients’ requests
- Work with the strategists in our company to apply our marketing products to clients’ needs
- Be chipper, cheerful, and a supportive member of our client’s team – in their company and ours
- Build beautiful things all day long – of course
Who you are:
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative: You are curious and excited about new ideas.
- Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Coachable: You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
- Organized: You are focused on details and keeping track of everything.
- Eager: You have drive that allows you to get things done.
What you should have:
Our preferred candidate understands and has first handle working knowledge of the digital platforms. This person has experience in the management of digital advertising programs, can provide strategic direction on how to best use the platforms while simplifying the complexity of multi-channel advertising for clients with a range of knowledge.
Also, our preferred candidate is capable of managing a diverse set of personality types to ensure client expectations are communicated, managed, and executed upon. Your experience managing clients, projects, and marketing program is key.
Finally, our ideal candidate is driven to task completion and has a strong entrepreneurial mindset. Working knowledge of social media, email marketing, and traditional advertising and media campaigns are a plus. College-level education is preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of work experience within our field is required
- Project management and customer service experience
- Exceptional at understanding, unpacking, and managing not-always-fully-cooked client requests
- Great organizational and learning skills, with the ability to manage a wide range of deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team that consists of both internal and external resources
- Comfortable with setting, managing, and delivering on expectations in a fast-paced environment
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment with a rapidly growing company in the digital advertising industry
- Bonus program
- Commission program
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Company paid professional development
- Flexible paid vacations
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with matching