Our company is built to help companies manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, and to Fortune-level global enterprises.
Our technology empowers marketers to produce their business’ best advertising results by making the media buying, management, and optimization process intuitive.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time (or part-time) Front-End Developer to support the product development team led by our CEO. This role will work with our internal and external development teams to build multiple new elements into our AI-powered advertising management product, Blueprint.
This role is all about converting designs to functionality front end code. We’ve developed a comprehensive component library, and eagerly look for smarter ways to build out our front end. You’ll need to diagnose, troubleshoot, and address challenges with our existing platform. Our environment is built on Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
We value 3 core principles:
- Integrity – We hire great people that make great decisions, which steadily improves the company.
- Innovation – We believe that our collective curiosity and willingness to question the norm allows us to build great technology.
- Impact – We reward impact over time. We seek efficiency, accuracy, and excellent communicators.
Our technology has a solid foundation – we’ve built a proprietary environment that manages our workflow and our clients’ data. It lets us optimize their complex, cross-channel campaigns in unique ways that let them achieve steadily better results.
Your role will be to help us speed up the rate at which we are developing the front end of the application.
We expect the following levels of expertise in the person we will hire:
- CSS, HTML, and basic front-end development.
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code accurately
- Mapping and developing responsive websites and web elements
- Debugging with tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Interacting with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Excellent at using GitHub
- Basic PHP (experience with LAMP and Symphony preferred).
- Querying relational databases
Experience in the following areas are important but not required:
- Background in digital advertising
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Excited by challenge
- Comfortable working and relying on a team, while being self-motivated
- Comfortable with setting, managing, and delivering on expectations in a fast-paced environment with challenging (but rewarding) sprints
College level education with a major in computer science is less important than your abilities.
The Good Stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Bonus program
- Currently totally remote with an expected return to office in Summer 2021
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Company paid professional development
- Flexible paid vacations
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with matching
This is a challenge job, but it will be rewarding. You’ll learn more, faster, and push yourself to be great.