Model B is an award-winning digital marketing agency that’s dedicated to elevating brands and growing businesses. From early-stage startups to Fortune-level organizations, we’re here to help others achieve the American dream. And right now, we have an immediate opening for a full-time or part-time Intern to support the creative team at our office in downtown, Washington, DC.
This person will work directly with our Design Director to design websites, create and implement branding strategies, design presentation decks, build infographics, and craft other print and digital materials. Our ideal candidate is a current design student with substantial experience working in the Adobe Creative Suite (XD, ID, AI, PS) and possessing a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Additionally, this candidate will be open to feedback, be willing to take direction, and have an entrepreneurial spirit that is constantly asking ‘how can I do this better?’
Our internship program is for pre-graduate students looking to learn and engage with the digital advertising industry. And in turn, we have a goal of helping individuals in the program understand their immediate strengths, their weaknesses, and their career path. Our program offers off-campus career development credits and a daily metro and food stipend.
What you’ll do
- Support our creative marketing team to help design websites for a diverse range of exciting and inspiring clients
- Create digital templates for email marketing campaigns that will help keep people informed
- Design specialized print templates
- Create eye-catching and interesting sharable content
- Help to design and implement creative branding campaigns that will elevate clients to the next level
- Design creative, logical, and visually stimulating infographics that will display content in an interesting and understandable way
- Use PowerPoint to create proposal decks and presentation templates
- Format proposals that will look professional and show clients all the remarkable work that we can do for them
Who you are:
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative: You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Coachable: You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
- Organized: You are focused on details and keeping track of everything.
What you should have:
- Excellent organizational, and reporting abilities
- High comprehension of social media platforms (specifically LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of social media management tools such as Sprout Social
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Fast growing company that oozes creativity and open-mindedness
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Onsite gym