About Model B
Model B is an award-winning digital agency that helps bring to life ideas, businesses, and causes. Our company is built to help organizations manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We’re digital outreach experts with the full toolkit: in-house creative, web development, and technology-enhanced advertising. Our deep knowledge of marketing and its constant expansion into the tech world allows us to be at the forefront of trends, helping the companies we work with remain a fresh presence among their target demographics.
Our approach to digital marketing, the tools we use, and how we connect them to our advertising environment/processes allow our clients to gain the furthest reach with their ad dollars. We’ve put people, companies, and associations into the spotlight, changed the course of legislation, and grown massive followings for our clients.
Our team consists of diverse perspectives and unique thoughts that contribute to our ability to provide well-rounded guidance on scaling and growing ideas, businesses, and causes. Our managing partners have thrived on the American Dream, and strongly believe that through Model B we can make the dream a reality for entrepreneurs and advocates who are as relentless in their pursuit of success as we are. We believe our success in digital marketing is due to the voice each person on our team brings to the company.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Marketing Manager to join our team. We’ve established a brand that our team is proud of, we have a powerful story, and we have a proven approach for helping organizations achieve their business objectives through digital advertising. We’re now gearing up for our next wave of growth and we’re looking for a marketing leader that can craft a strong forward-looking brand narrative that will position Model B for scale.
You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy. This position is extremely important to our company’s growth, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
You will be responsible for planning, developing and executing impactful, customer-centric, fully integrated marketing programs to drive both long-term brand equity as well as revenue for our sales team. This role will also be responsible for representing the voice-of-consumer in all marketing efforts, liaising with key internal stakeholders, and must equally blend a deep understanding of brand development, digital marketing, marketing analytics, and strong execution skills. We are expecting you to have experience and a passion for digital technologies as well as utilizing different digital marketing channels.
- Build, own, and determine optimal execution plan of Model B ‘s marketing strategy for our next chapter of growth
- Define and execute brand awareness and lead/demand generation initiatives
- Drive data driven decisions by closely monitoring results and program KPIs. Report out to the executive team on a regular basis.
- Own the design and development of marketing content and collateral
- Responsible for leading and supporting the various marketing programs, such as digital and social campaigns, advertising, external events management, account-based marketing, and sales enablement.
- Deliver the content marketing strategy for year over year growth. Work with technical and business teams to define content needs/gaps, and develop the editorial calendar for execution.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct marketing experience, ideally in B2B.
- Experience with social media and digital campaigns.
- Consistent record of driving return-on-investment, customer acquisition, and deep executive engagements through creative marketing programs.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, executing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Experience working end-to-end in marketing tools
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and work both independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced skills and experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Highly-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for excellence.
The Good Stuff
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Bonus program
- Flexible paid vacations
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision insurance