About Model B
Model B is an award-winning digital agency that helps bring to life ideas, businesses, and causes. Our company is built to help organizations manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We’re digital outreach experts with the full toolkit: in-house creative, web development, and technology-enhanced advertising. Our deep knowledge of marketing and its constant expansion into the tech world allows us to be at the forefront of trends, helping the companies we work with remain a fresh presence among their target demographics.
Our approach to digital marketing, the tools we use, and how we connect them to our advertising environment/processes allow our clients to gain the furthest reach with their ad dollars. We’ve put people, companies, and associations into the spotlight, changed the course of legislation, and grown massive followings for our clients.
Our team consists of diverse perspectives and unique thoughts that contribute to our ability to provide well-rounded guidance on scaling and growing ideas, businesses, and causes. Our managing partners have thrived on the American Dream, and strongly believe that through Model B we can make the dream a reality for entrepreneurs and advocates who are as relentless in their pursuit of success as we are. We believe our success in digital marketing is due to the voice each person on our team brings to the company.
Your Role as a Senior Account Executive
You would be responsible for selling our digital advertising services to a wide range of organizations looking to grow their companies, move their cause forward and accomplish their objectives through digital advertising.
You will be part of a team that is highly independent, enjoys client facing interactions and has deep understanding of account planning, account growth and business development. You will need to be innovative, creative and always looking to drive Model B and its clients forward. You need to create a difference.
You are able to design a strategy, look at the bigger picture and translate this into measurable actions for your team, yourself and your clients. You lead with data-driven insights, challenge brands to find a better course of action and present solutions that solve a problem.
- Generate new clients through researching, cold calling, networking and inbound lead generation.
- Drive and manage the complete sales process by excelling at both net new sales, up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date list of all sales pipeline activity, including leads, prospects, forecasts, demographic profiling information, prospect contact information and account planning information.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets.
- Collaborate with internal resources to strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and meetings.
- Lead quarterly business reviews and strategic account planning.
- Stay abreast of digital media industry news, happenings, players, movers and shakers.
What you should have:
- Digital sales experience
- Documented track record of revenue achievement
- Outstanding time management, communication and organizational skills
- Credibility at C-level and successful history of selling to CxOs
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Comfortable setting, managing, and delivering on expectations in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth understanding of digital advertising, social media, brand marketing and web.
- College level education is preferred
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and collaborative work environment
- Ability to work remote
- Unbound commission program
- Flexible time-off policies
- Medical/dental/vision insurance