Model B is an award-winning digital marketing agency that builds the next iteration of our clients’ ideas. By bringing together the knowledge of creative thinkers, developers, digital marketers, and communications specialists, Model B provides the strategic guidance and execution our clients need to create digital masterpieces that engage with targeted audiences.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time or part-time Apprentice to support the creative team at our office in downtown, Washington, DC.
Our apprenticeship program provides real-world advertising & marketing industry experience. Our program prepares apprentices to take on difficult roles in the expanding digital marketing and advertising industry. For post-graduates, the program pays an hourly fee to commensurate with applicants’ skills.
This person will work directly with our Creative Director and Content Writer to assist with marketing and promotional efforts on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks for Model B as well as our clients. Our ideal candidate has a strong interest in publishing across social media platforms, knowledge of social media scheduling and reporting tools, as well as has a knack for content development. Additionally, this candidate will be open to feedback, be willing to take direction, and have an entrepreneurial spirit that is constantly asking ‘how can I do this better?
What you’ll do
- Contribute to Creative Process: Assist in planning, brainstorming, curating, and executing social media content strategies
- Schedule: Develop social media content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Research: Look into new social trends and provide best practice recommendations, as well as create reports and provide analysis on all social media accounts
- Design Creatives: Assist with designing creative, logical, and visually stimulating infographics that will display content in an interesting and understandable way
- Develop Presentations: Use PowerPoint and other presentation tools to create proposal decks and presentation templates
- Publish: Format proposals that will look professional and show clients all the remarkable work that Model B can do for them
Who you are:
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative: You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Coachable: You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
- Organized: You are focused on details and keeping track of everything.
What you should have:
- Excellent organizational, and reporting abilities
- High comprehension of social media platforms (specifically LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of social media management tools such as Sprout Social
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Fast growing young company that oozes creativity and open-mindedness
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Onsite gym