Model B is an award-winning digital marketing agency that builds the next iteration of our clients’ ideas. By bringing together the knowledge of creative thinkers, developers, digital marketers, and communications specialists, Model B provides the strategic guidance and execution our clients need to create digital masterpieces that engage with targeted audiences. We have an immediate opening for a full-time or part-time Intern to support the creative team at our office in downtown, Washington, DC.
Our internship program is for pre-graduate students looking to learn and engage with the digital advertising industry. And in turn, we have a goal of helping individuals in the program understand their immediate strengths, their weaknesses, and their career path. Our program offers off-campus career development credits and a daily metro and food stipend.
This person will work directly with our Creative Technologist and Web Associate to assist with the front-end development of websites, manage social media accounts, assist with content creation, help maintain content calendars, as well support all of our other web initiatives throughout the department. Our ideal candidate is a current design student or aspiring developer with substantial experience working in the Adobe Creative Suite (XD, ID, AI, PS), and possesses a working knowledge of WordPress. Additionally, this candidate will be open to feedback, be willing to take direction, and have an entrepreneurial spirit that is constantly asking ‘how can I do this better?’
What you’ll do:
- Web Design: Be responsible for updating basic WordPress website content, web forms, images, headers, and other WordPress site fixes for clients that will vary from simple to complex.
- Analytics: Use Google Analytics, Search Console, and other marketing research tools to monitor and improve search engine rankings and content performance.
- SEO: Work with our writers to implement monthly SEO changes across all of our client’s websites.
- Marketing Automation: Manage email campaigns and lists for our clients on a number of different platforms including Informz, Mailchimp, and P2A.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that all of our client’s websites are bug-free at all times, and conduct monthly sweeps and track any bugs or issues that arise.
Who you are:
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative: You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Coachable: You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
- Organized: You are focused on details and keeping track of everything.
What you should have:
- Excellent organizational, and reporting abilities
- High comprehension of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge or WordPress and familiarity with the Visual Composer plugin is preferred
- Knowledge of email platforms such as Informz, P2A, and Mailchimp
- Knowledge of social media management tools such as Sprout Social
The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Fast growing young company that oozes creativity and open-mindedness
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Onsite gym