Model B is an award-winning growth marketing partner, equal parts technology company and full-service agency, that scales businesses and causes. Our clients range from venture-backed, early-stage companies to trade associations & nonprofits to Fortune-level global enterprises.
What makes us truly unique: our game-changing technology, Blueprint, which enables true cross-channel insight and activation, delivering our clients a more transparent & profound view of the audiences, ad platforms and content that move their business. You will be joining Model B at our inflection point, as we bring this proprietary ad tech to the market.
About the Role
Our company is built to help companies manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early-stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
The Sr. Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. This should be done through utilizing various sourcing strategies. Our Sr. Recruiter should be well versed in LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Boolean Search strategies and the newest sourcing strategies and tools.
What you’ll do:
Recruitment Responsibilities (80% of role)
- Develop, facilitate, and own all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Reviews applications and screens qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
General HR Responsibilities (20% of role)
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Assist with any disciplinary processes and formal grievances.
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
Who you are:
- Organized: You are focused on details and keeping track of everything.
- Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
- Eager: You have drive that allows you to get things done.
- Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Innovative: You are curious and excited by new ideas.
- Coachable: You are receptive to guidance and exhibit a desire to learn.
What you should have:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
The good stuff:
- Join an awesome company entering a hyper-growth phase
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Bonus program
- Profit-sharing program
- Company paid professional development
- Flexible paid vacations
- Medical/dental/vision insurance